14 Jan Covid Vaccination Programme Update
Every adult (aged 16 and over) is now eligible for a booster jab from three months after their second dose. Residents aged 12 to 17 can receive a second dose 12 weeks after their first dose, or 8 weeks if they are at high-risk from COVID-19.You can access a vaccination site in Bromley or SE London. Visit the national booking service to book your appointment or GrabAJab to check walk-in options. Please continue to follow safety measures (mask, hands, social distancing).
Below an overview of available clinics in Bromley for your first, second or booster dose. BOOKING IS ENCOURAGED. WALK-INS AVAILABLE DEPENDING ON CAPACITY.
Please remember to cancel your appointment if you can’t attend or if you have received your vaccination in another site.
Bromley Civic Centre – 8.30am-6pm. Book on NBS or walk-in (last admission 5.30pm)
- Until 30 January Tuesday to Sunday
- From 31 January Monday to Sunday
London Lane Clinic – Call 020 8175 8607 to book, check timetable and walk-in availability. Kinnaird House, 37-39 London Lane, Bromley BR1 4HB
Oaks Park Medical Centre – Call 020 8175 0473 to book, check timetable and walk-in availability. Oaks Park Medical Centre, 17 Oakfield Rd, London SE20 8QA
Bromley GP Alliance vaccination sites. Please call to check suitable time and location for you on 020 8175 0438
- West Wickham & Shirley St Baptist Church – Wickham Rd, Croydon CR0 8EB
- Orpington Health and Wellbeing Centre – 19 Homefield Rise, Orpington BR6 0FE
- Coldharbour Leisure Centre – Chapel Farm Rd, Coldharbour Estate, London SE9 3LX
- Beckenham Clinic – 14 The Crescent, Beckenham, BR3 1DU
Community Pharmacies in Bromley – Check details here